Right now our favorite is our homemade Tuna Melt.
Ingredients: ciabatta bread, tuna, organic olive oil mayo, organic olive oil, braggs organic apple cider vinegar, organic pitted olives, organic tomato, organic kale, marinated artichokes, organic avocado, provolone cheese, organic cold pressed coconut oil
- Buy ingredients from whole foods or any fresh food market.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Custom make your tuna salad. (We like ours with olive oil mayo and braggs organic apple cider vinegar, or buy some premade).
- Slice ciabatta bread and lightly spread organic cold pressed coconut oil inside.
- Place cheese in ciabatta bread then tuna then cheese again on top.
- Put in oven wait 5-10 minutes or until tuna is hot, cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
- In the meanwhile cut up your favorite toppings; olives, artichokes, tomato, kale, or avacado it’s your choice but these are our favorites.
- Next you take the bread out of the oven, stuff it with all your healthy yet delicious toppings for the best tuna melt, ever.